Sunday, September 28, 2008

Broadway Play "Wicked"


We got a chance to see the Broadway play "Wicked". For those of you who don't know, it is the story of how the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz became wrongfully dubbed wicked. It was so fun to see, so creative and our very first Broadway play. We thought we would give it a shot since we live in LA and have heard so much praise about it. It was a great time for the two of us and wonderful to be able to take advantage of the city (for a change- since we usually try to avoid the city:).

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I'm glad to get to see your blog! I'm so jealous you all have seen "Wicked"! I'd love to see it sometime. We had a great time with you guys this weekend, hope to see you again soon.