Thursday, July 23, 2009

Beach Home

Here is our new beach apartment! We live only a half a mile from the beach and absolutely love it! I (Erika) was ecstatic to finally be able to paint the walls of our apartment and as usual make a hobby of decorating:) Ironically while up on the ladder painting we had a coastal earthquake. That was an adventurous day! We have even been privileged to have several out of state guests visit us in our new place already, and this is always such a delight.

Dino has finished his masters degree (Go Dino!!) and I am still working as a Therapist and Parent Trainer. We'll see what God has for us next, but in the meantime are lovin this new place!













4 comments:

Ginny said...

I LOVE it!!! I'm so glad you posted pictures of your new cutie-patootie place! You have such a gift for decorating and the place is oozing "Erika"!!! Wish I could see it (and you guys!) in person.

Ashley said...

Yay! I love the pictures!!! You guys were SOOO hospitable and I can speak from experience that it was a GREAT home such a blessing for Margo and me to stay there! I'll be praying that God blesses your home with much joy, peace, and refreshment! Thanks again for your hospitality!

KKAJ said...

i lub how you decorated! Bless you guys!

Anonymous said...

Looks great. You guys are rad.