Saturday, January 31, 2009

Christmas with the Novaks

We went to TX to visit Dino's family for Thanksgiving and PA to visit Erika's family for Christmas. It was really nice to see family. Dino had a blast playing football with his cousins and it was so nice to see everyone. In PA, Erika had fun riding her Dad's new tractor, ice skating and hanging out with her brother Jordan seeing my wonderful 14 yr old puppy!Here's the Novak family.


Erika's dad must have been explaining something very important in this pic!


When I asked my mom what my dad does with his new tractor she told me, "he digs holes."
I got to drive it down the street-that was fun:)


Here is where we had our wedding reception 3 yrs. ago. Awe it's so pretty!


So good to be with friends!! (Mish I never got a picture when you were here!)



Here is cute Traddles. Beloved puppy of the Novak family:)

No comments: